Friday, November 12, 2004

Everything has its own tale..What's yours?

Here i am..4.30am and yes im still awake..I can't bloody sleep.. I tried and my mind kept thinking..And here its a 4am post regarding life..The miracle..The complexity..The beauty..and most of all the terror..

This might not be any big deal to most of you as we tend to take it for granted and live by the principal of, "Oh well..Life goes on.." Every one of us.. No, i should rephrase this.. Every single thing has its own tale..Regardless of it has life in it or not.. Remember those days when you are asked to write a tale about a pencil or a car or whatsoever..That's their tale.. Tales doesn't only apply to human, nor only any living creatures but it stretches to even simple iron rods..So..What's your little tale?

I have a tale of my own..(Ugh..DUH!!) From the day my parents decided to have a child..To the day i whisper my last breath..If i succeed in leaving an impact, my legacy will go on and my tale will be recorded and brought down to generations and hopefully this tale of mine, is something i can be proud of.. You see, how can i ever sleep with these thoughts flooding my mind?!

Im not about to write my tale at this moment of course..That'll be suicidal..I have my exams coming up beginning on Tuesday and i really shouldn't be so confident of myself and start to worry more and take the time i have studying..

I have no idea what am i suppose to look forward to?!!
i) To holidays which last for short periods..Wouldnt it be nice if it is eternity?
ii) Or should i look forward to going back to Malaysia? Yea..So what's the big deal? People come..People go..
iii) Or should i look forward to graduation? Uhh..huh..I'll end up either a cadet pilot or working in a firm..
iv) Or should i just look forward to earning my big bucks, my dream cars, my dream vacations and all those?? and then what happens after this?
v) Or should i look forward to being in political issues..Regardless of organisation politics or government politics..It's dirty..It's bitchy but i guess it gives me the thrill..This is the test for the survival of the fittest..Mind you, different people have different thrills and excitement..That's what makes us unique from one another..


Or should i just be stupid and greed them all? Or smarter by just being happy and take things simple and easy?

I don't really know..Nothing really suits me best..I guess im looking for something that is different..Where do i start with limited capital and resources in hand..Yea capital as in cash which im sure i can find my ways through it..Resources are more important..Reliable resources to work with and that is not going to be easy to find..Surprisingly i can only think of a few..And if your name is up here, but damn proud of yourself..I'd enlist Jeremy Goh, Andrew Kong, and Sayed Hafizh for now..

So, what's my plan? World domination? lol.. That's so 20th century!! o well..time to sleep..will continue with this shite some other time then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home