Sunday, November 07, 2004

Gutted..absolutely..

It seem to be a great Saturday ahead..Woke up about 1..Got ready and found my way to West Perth to do my group meeting..Thomas' house was absolutely brilliant!! Ideal for him and his girlfriend..Oh btw, Thomas is from Sweden..His apartment have this absolutely classy swimming pool (those that look like hotel swimming pools with those huge rock and etc) and the spa..ooo..and the bbq pit (typical oz), tennis court and etc..o well..

Finally finalised the report and so glad that we are done with this assignment..I went to the City alone to just walk around and get those little things that i kept forgetting..Hairband or Headband watever u call it!! Yes i use them when im trying to study!! (Notice the word 'TRYING') And also had a sudden craving for PepsiMax..Went around City, stupid shops mostly offer Coke..Finally found PepsiMax..ahhhh....Lovely..Nope im only a fan of PepsiMax and PepsiTwist not the original Pepsi..Too gassy..

Got back home at about 6+..Jus lay on my bed helplessly..Not wanting to move..Was surprised to find out that this friend of mine in UWA didnt know i was in Perth all these while!! MY GOsH!! esshhh.. Went to the KV Dinner with Charlene, Howard, Ronald, Kitt Yee, Yit Chuan and Kristin..As usual KV offers lousy food..haihh..Compared to what Erica offer..DISSAPOINTING!! O well..Didnt do much there probably because there isnt much to do there..The highlight was probably when all the residents are gathered around the BBQ Pit and when suddenly the sprinkler started to spray water..Yeap, water sprinkling all over, ppl running around..o well..

Came back home..And Azah told me that she cant bloody go to VicPark tonite for the Everton game..Dont know and DONT WANT TO KNOW WHATS THE STUPID REASON!! I was so Happy that i could watch the game but end up dissapointed..Real setback..

My HIGHLIGHT of the day was CHELSEA VS EVERTON LIVE!! Number 2 of the table VERUS Number 3 of the table..And there she go, just wiped my day away..I told her about this like on WEDNESDAY!! And just hours before it and she came to me and tell me that she cant make it bcos she's going Vic Park for Dinner first..Wat has it got to do with it? I dont know, dont want to know..What the fcuk man..I wont force others..fine nvm..But dont expect me to be consistent in helping as well..If it come to other issues, i dont mind..BUT when it come to EVERTON LIVE GAME!! I dont take any tolerance!! I dont mind about other things.. But u should know how much EVerton meant to me!!! If it isnt important i wouldnt even mention to u in advance!!!!!!!!!! Im absolutely gutted when she just happily push me aside!! So dissapointed with her as a friend..Am i asking too much here? If it wasnt important i wouldnt even mention in advance!! I used to believe that in Perth, i have a few friends who are reliable and they are, Eileen, Denise, Azah(well used to), Thomas, and Jun Wei..Well yes theres still quite a number who is unclassified cos have never really expect much from them YET..Ahahah...No Jem, ur not in the unclassified list..Ur in the drunk list, 'dont expect much' list..lol!! :P

Well, thought of buzzing others..But really dont want to do that cos i really dont want it to seem that im only calling them when i need them..Well, I have to settle to watching the game in the Common Room then..Well an least the first half..The atmosphere in the common room was great..Just a handful of us but it was good fun..Watched the first half and was extremely happy to watch it even though Everton seen defending most of the time..But come 12 oclock, the Common is closed..O well...Andy, Justin, Ronald and myself thought of going over to Waterford's Sports Bar and hope they are showing it..Went over there, the SPORTS BAR IS CLOSED!! Check the watch and the short pointer points at 12 and the long one points at 2..Hmm..i wonder what time it is..12.10 in the afternoon? NOOOOOOO!!! ITS 12.10 am and the BLOODY SPORTS BAR IS CLOSED!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM!! SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, here i am..Right in front of my laptop, letting out my anger on words and the keyboard..Getting live score from the internet..refreshing my browser every 2 minutes for updates..So sad, if only i was back home in Msia..I'd be with the bunch of toffeemen in our clubhouse watching the game.. :(

Gutted...ABSOLUTELY GUTTED...

3 Comments:

At 11:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ivan... i know how you feel man. i've learnt my lesson a long time ago. Just don't expect much from others. *hugs*

 
At 5:50 pm, Blogger ivan7 said...

hie..thx a bunch!! But do sign ur name off at the bottom..Don't just keep it anoymous.. :P ekekkeke..

 
At 11:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh sorry... sorry i forgot to leave me name. and don't think its some anonymous chick either! its just me, zima. muahaha!! take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home