Monday, October 18, 2004

5am post..

5am and it seem like 5pm in the evening out there!! I was about to jump to bed and enjoy a good sleep until i pull my curtains..Have any of u ever open up ur window and look at how bright it is out there at 5am!! Back home in Msia, even at 6am it's still DARK!! And only when its 7am u see some shades of light coming in..

But here!! it seem like an afternoon!! oh my goodness..Really doesnt set my mood to sleep rite now..

Ohh by the way, i've just been invited to be a columnist in this site Born to be Blue..I'll be having my own column and emphasises on everton week in week out from the other side of the globe..Should i accept this offer? hmmm..really got to consider this properly..

Oh well, might as well do some morning walk right now..Ahhh..yesss, i'm hooked in this TVB series..(Sorry la) It's this flying company stuffs la with heaps of famous HK actors and actresses in it..wicked show..Dont know what's the title in English..Yes, got Flora Chan in it..Yes that show la!!

"Anyone can become a Red, but you are born to be Blue"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home