Friday, September 03, 2004

It's amazing how things can brighten up..

It all seem to be yet another frustrating and gloomy day..Didnt bother to surf any Everton sites as i've had enough of it..Everton sites: One of the depression sources..It doesn't help when my hsemates are all out..Just me and this huge hse..Haihh..No human interaction once again..Opened the mailbox and that's where the fat bills turned up and waved ever happily to me!! *bas3rds!!* Rang my friends and either they are not in or they are in gym!! SAD, eh?

Well, to the little things that brighten my day up..Calculations and budgeting of course got me going and a little more steady and, 'hey! It ain't that bad afterall'. Playing soccer further ease the frustration and worries..Hey, soccer is a pretty good cure ya know!! And finally checked the Everton site and it just got my spirit going again when the Everton boys are simply so optimistic and together!! Weeeeeee~~ :D Sorted certain issues with this friend of mine..Well, didnt exactly sorted it out but just erased things i guess..(Derr & boys: No, not gay!! No musshy mushy make ups!!lol!!) And wolaaa...A not too bad day afterall.. :)

The fight against the dark ages are on the way!! :P Brighter day tomorrow? *fingers' crossed*

At this very moment, i just got this BRILLIANT NEWS FROM MEERA!! She managed to get my kit!! :D Thank You SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MEERA!!!!!! I'll be waiting for your arrival from Spore..ekekeke..APPRECIATE UR EFFORT VERY MUCH!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home