Sunday, August 29, 2004

embarrassed..5 minutes of 'glory' went down the drain



I hope none of you tune into Star Sports and watch Football Extra.. I don't know but i felt silly and should have thrown in so much more comments and info. The host asked me the questions which i had the answers to practically on the fringe of my fingers but no i had to fumble a little and gave the average answers!! My parents tuned in and were good with it but my sister said that i could have improved so much more!! eshh..

Questions on Rooney's transfer saga and the impact, yesterday night's Everton result, and who would Everton try to bring in..All these are simple questions and i reckon that i practically answered it like an amateur!! I wouldn't want to see the repeat of that show.. o gosh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home