Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I have a list of questions that I’d kill to know the answers to. Up there at the top of the list are:

How do I predict those four numbers for those lotto draws?

Is there a man alive who knows exactly what a woman is thinking?

and most importantly,

Why is it utterly impossible to predict the severity of a hangover?



Just below these comes the "What is going on at Everton?" question.

I thought I’d seen every type of balls-up possible at a football club. I was wrong; I got to witness yet another new and improved variety. I regularly shake my head in disbelief at the goings on at Goodison but I can’t anymore; my head has shook so much that I’m dizzy and my neck is clicking.

Regarding this latest episode in the saga that is the recent history of EFC, the most deflating thing is that I am not in the least bit surprised.

Why can’t the club ever get anything right? And I mean anything. Absolutely everything they touch turns to shit. Does the left hand ever know what the right hand is doing? Nothing in life has the capacity to do my head in as much as that football club; even women don’t run it close (well i have one on my head right now but it aint that bad).

I woke up on last Monday morning and clicked on my Everton sites and saw Everton and new Russian investors splashed all over - wow! I looked down at all the usual shit of Rooney revelations all over as usual. For an Evertonian, it’s just another day.

Unfortunately all this deflects attention away from the fact that we outplayed a Premiership team away from home at the weekend.

There are very fishy goings on at Everton at the moment. If Gregg’s legal representation did have all the necessary documentation in its possession since last week, why did he call the Board Meeting off? Why hasn’t it been rescheduled? There are also other fishy goings on concerning Everton, but these goings on are out of the club’s control.

As usual, us fans, the fans — who pay the poke that keep the club running if not being squandered are then left totally in the dark.

We have one week left until the transfer window closes. Stretford looks like he is cranking up the pressure and Gregg really does need to get his arse into gear. Both have exit strategies in place but both exits will undoubtedly never benefit the real victims in all of this, David Moyes and the long suffering Everton faithful.

If you think we’ve gone through some shit never forget the amount of shit that Moyes has been through.

Right now some heads (STRETFORD, Kenwright & Gregg) certainly need banging and banging hard.



Frustrated, angry, dissapointed, heart-ached fan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home