Saturday, August 21, 2004

My Flight Test!!

Well, here's some pictures of my FIRST ever flight!! No, not my first time sitting!! DUHH!!! But actually FLYING a plane!! Some flying academy scholarship exam thing.. Flying Academy site


A picture of the plane that i was about to fly..


Beautiful aint it? Simply a beauty...Taking off the plane was good..60 knots, and gently pull back the elevator..and *poof* airborne..


A picture of me in the plane!! Yes mid-air, taken by me instructor.


Side view..Me instructor reckon that i do some pretty good take-off and turnings for a beginner.. :)


Well, i cant be taking pictures all the time. Afterall, it's still an exam but these pictures of my landing was taken as no beginners are allowed to land a plane..


Closer....


Touching down...


Just me and the plane. Do hope that i get a buzz from the academy in mid-September! ;)
I'LL BE BACK!!

Wicked fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home