Friday, August 27, 2004

Is he a true BLUE?



Wayne Rooney submitted his transfer request just moments ago stating that, "This has been one of the hardest decisions of my life but I feel the time is now right for me to move forward with my career. The Euros were a fantastic experience for me, it made me realise I could play at the highest level. To do that, I need to be with a club that is playing in Europe every year. I hope the Everton fans can come to understand my decision and I hope the transfer fee Everton Football Club receive will help the club move forward. The Everton fans have always been fantastic in their support of me. I hope they respect my decision and I also hope that, some day in the future, I could be welcomed back to watch the team I have supported since boyhood."

Fuck off you scumbag!! You are leaving us at the time when we need you most!! You'd better not transfer to a rival club or else expect no mercy you little scum!! All the best in breaking your leg and being another jeffers flop after your transfer away from Everton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home