Thursday, September 02, 2004

Feels like the world have just fallen on me

The past few weeks was not the best of times i went through..

Frustration..Anger..Dissapointment..Confusion..Rejection..Missed Opportunities..Fat Bills regardless how i tried to oppress it..Grrr!! There goes half my leisure money..

Things just does work according to plan..Why? The times of darkness have begun for me..The fight for better times will now be in call and i've got no idea where to start from?!

Only time will make things better someone said..But i don't reckon this is going to apply to me..Time is killing me!! Why must i wait..Why must i sleep and wake up facing the same matters..Knowing that the matter would still be facing me and smiling right towards me!! Why can't i just resolve it? Why must there be barriers? Why must there be 'rules and procedures'?!

How the fcuk do i get things straighten up? I thought that i was getting on the recovery path just few days ago..

I guess i was just being naive..

What sins have i committed to be punished in such manner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home