Thursday, April 07, 2005

Insomnia

Here i am..I've been trying to sleep early for the past few days and have continuously failed on doing that..I'll always be able to sleep at 11-12 but then will automatically wake up!! grrr..And will be wide awake..grrr..

So here i am..Blogging..Somehow this semester seem more busy to me eventhough im just doing 2 units..Hmm..Probably that bcos im working as well..(yea..working on Wednesdays 9am to 9pm..yesss tiring!! Where? This japanese restaurant near my place..As? As a chef!! hehehe..well sort of..i do those easy dishes..lol) I guess i've been pretty bcos this semester my hsemates are more lively and we play gunbound together..eheheh..yea yea..childish or watsoever but its fun!! and that matters most!! :P

And yes Liang Ming..i read ur message..i'll update the current standings soon.."SOON"..eheheh..lazy ler...it looks good this way.. ;) Anyway, i've found the definition of HOMER SIMPSON!!

ENJOY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home