Sunday, November 28, 2004

Melbourne

Melbourne..hmmm..so much to be said about..It's been a while since i last blogged but here's a draft for the first 5 days of my trip in Melbourne..Couldnt really remember everyday but will blog on special events or trips or etc..

Well, i've reached Melbourne at 11pm on Friday, 26th Nov..It is certainly a place that suited me way better then Perth..Well, haven't got all the time to write in here..But so far, it's been brilliant..Am certainly going to enjoy my 6 weeks in Melbourne..

This is the story so far,

DAY 1
Arrived at 11pm..Jess and Jenn came and picked me up!! :) Had to wait for about 15-20 minutes before they arrive cos my flight landed rather early..Oh well..Got to their hse in South Yarra and it's certainly a nice looking place..

DAY 2
Had Morning breakfast at St Kilda with Jess, Jenn and Gina and later on went to Chadstone Shopping Mall..A 2-storey shopping mall pretty similiar to what we have Carousel Cannington shopping mall..*yawn yawn*

DAY 3
Had lunch at this yummy Vietnamese Restaurant in Richmond with Jenn, Gina and Jess.. :)

Later on went to Chapel Street on show and boy was i tired after the trip..Chapel Street is such a loooooooong street..Shops everywhere...My goodness..Melbourne is really a Shopping Haven!!!


Lovely Jess and myself.. :)


Look what treasures i found..lol

And later that night went for live Soccer at Century City, Springvale for the Newcastle v Everton and Clayton for the Liverpool v Arsenal game with Kar Heng, Shawn, Young and myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home