Tuesday, September 21, 2004

sleepless in sydney

This is one shite that shane boy wrote the other day and thought that since i jus watched dear ol' Man United taking the 3pts against the shite (2 Brilliant headers from Silvestre secures a 2-1 win), i thought might as well return them a favour. Here's something good that i reckon you all should have a go at..

"dear all...
recently, i have come to learn new things about myself. I dun dispute the fact that there's always someone i this world who would have to live a life without a love of life-partner. I strongly believe i fall in that category. Maybe when God made me, one of the life qualities he left out was love. Heck, i dun blame God at all. Maybe i was brought here for another reason, a reason i dunno just yet.

Dun get me wrong, i think it's a tragedy if someone lives a love-less life. How can anyone not have love. Apparently, there are few who belong in this category. I pray very hard that none of u guys join me in this not-meant-to-find-love category. I hope u guys find someone - your love.

For those who have someone in their arms and do love them, i beg u not do anything to destroy your love. I damaged probably my only chance for true love with an angel who i believe only walks among us once a lifetime. I let my stupidity take over my common sense and let her slip through my fingers. That is a mistake i have to live with. I do hope our paths will cross again.

I know there are a few ppl who thinks that single life is the best. If u have a partner and think this way, that means u do not love him/her. Coz ppl like me who are not as blessed as many of u, are deprived of that magic.

If u love someone, accept them as who they are. Forgive their mistakes, as to err is human. There is no perfect man or woman, but there's a perfect partner. I believe i let my perfect partner run away from my loving arms. Dun make the same mistakes i did, i urge you.

If u love your partner, never hesitate to tell him/her that u love them. When you are holding hands, hold like you are not letting go. Same goes for your embraces. Look into their eyes and pour your feelings out. There is no shame for doing so guys! It proves your sincerity. Dun get scared of arguments, they are just tests that will make your relationship stronger, provided u pass the test.

As for me, i just have to live out my life knowing i wasted a lifetime chance to share love with one of God's greatest creation. I'm still young, so there's plenty of time for me to wait for our paths to cross. If i dun have her this lifetime, pls pray for me guys that i'll have her in my next.

If someone were to win her heart, i'd like to congratulate you. She really loves you. Just make sure you dun break her heart. If u do, i'm coming to kick your ass! The man she loves will be luckiest man in the universe. I can only dream to be that man. I'll envy him. She's truly an angel. You are gonna be blessed with her touch, her kisses and her love.

I guess my mission in this life is to be an entertainer. I love making ppl laugh. So maybe i might end working as a clown. I'll update u guys on that one. Haha. So that's my mission now, even if i have to do it alone.

Yes i'm gonna miss her. She already owns my heart. And i doubt i can love another. I cannot afford to suffer another heartbreak. My heart cannot take it anymore. But i can continue being a friend to everyone. But love?? nah...I never gave up on love, although tough times tested my love for the past year. It's just that love gave up on me.

If u see this angel around, just tell her that i miss her and i love her to bits. Hope that one fine day, she'll learn to have the faith and trust to love me too.

So guys pls. If u found your love, dun let him/her go. For those who haven't, hang in there. You probably have not found your love yet. Like i said, i found mine and lost it. So that's pretty much it for me. I hope that guys dun end up like me.
Good luck ya'll and take care..."

~Sleepless in Sydney~
(Shan, 2004)


I wish you best of luck my good pal..I've seen you throughout the years and how patiently you tried and the efforts you put into making the person you cherish is simply magnificant and perhaps, this angel that you perceive is probably simply not meant to be yours..Maybe..Maybe not..Im no psychic..I cant tell the future but nevertheless, don't ever give up on love regardless of how much it might hurt cause when you finally get the fruits out of it, it's simply an undescribeable feeling!!

You'll find your way ol' chap..And whoever that lucky lassie that u'll be with is certainly one very lucky girl!! Keep the faith my good man!! Cheerios on our brotherly friendship!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home